- The subject basically gives you an idea about government mechanism. As future administrators, you should have this knowledge.
- The subject is generally regarded as easy and simple to understand.
- There is ample study material for public administration.
- The questions are generally straight-forward.
- There is a lot of overlap with the general studies papers.
- Studying this subject will help you even in the essay paper and in your IAS interview also.
What you will learn
- Clear Explanation of Concepts
- Making you to to express the concept clearly (logically) on paper which requires a lot of writing practice
- Making you to relate the subject with current affairs especially administrative and political issues
- MAking you to substantiate your argument with facts, evidence, and committee reports etc.
- Imparting these angles to almost every answer that you write
- Backing your answer with theoretical foundations and perspective of various thinkers
- Contemporary Administrative Practices
- Comparative Public Administration angle