UPSC PRELIMS 2017 TEST SERIES Register for Online TEST SERIES(ONLY ANALOG STUDENTS), Fill following Form.
For taking Online TEST Click Here. (Between 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM)
The Prelims Test Series Schedule for 2017 is as follows: For .pdf copy click here.
|TEST||DATE||SUBJECT||SYLLABUS||CURRENT AFFAIRSS||RESULT / KEY / DISCUSSION VIDEO|
|Test - 1s||Feb 12th||Geography - 1||NCERT (6th to 12th)||Apr-16||Result Key|
|Test - 2w||Feb 15th||Geography - 2||Physical Geography, World Geogrpahy||May-16||Result Key|
|Test - 3s||Feb 19th||Geography - 3||Indian Geogrpahy||Jun-16||Result Key|
|Test - 4w||Feb 22nd||CSAT|
|Test - 5s||Feb 26th||Polity -1||NCERT (9th to 12th)||Jul-16|
|Test -6w||March 1st||Polity - 2||
Making of Constitution, Fundamental Rights,
Fundamental Duties, Parliament,
State Legislature, Judiciary
|Test - 7s||March 5th||Polity -3||Rest of Polity & Governance||Sep-16|
|Test - 8w||March 8th||CSAT|
|Test - 9s||March 12th||Ancient History+ Culture||Oct-16|
|Test - 10w||March 15th||Medieval History + Culture||Nov-16|
|Test - 11s||March 19th||Modern History+ Culture||From 1757 to 1905||Dec-16|
|Test - 12w||March 22nd||Modern History + Culture||From 1905 to 1947||Jan-17|
|Test - 13s||March 26th||Environment + Ecology||Feb-16|
|Test - 14w||March 29th||Biodiversity + Climate Change||April + May + June 2016|
|Test - 15s||April 2nd||CSAT|
|Test - 16w||April 5th||Economy -1||
Measures of Income,Development, Inflation,
Monetary Policy, Banking, Money and
|July + Aug + Sep 2016|
|Test - 17s||April 9th||Economy -2||
BoP,WTO, IMF and WB and other
International Financial Organisations,
Agriculture, Inclusive Growth and
|Oct + Nov + Dec 2016|
|Test - 18w||April 12th||Economic Survey + Budget||Including Fiscal Policy- Budgeting and Taxation,||Mar-17|
|Test - 19s||April 16th||India Year Book + S & T||Chapter 1 to 16||Jan + Feb 2017|
|Test - 20w||April 19th||India Year Book + S & T||Chapter 17 to 32||Feb + March 2017|
|Test - 21s||April 23rd||CSAT|
|Date||Morning Session||Current Affairs Syllabus||Afternoon|
|Comp1 s||April 30th||GS - 1||April 16 to sep 16||GS -2(CSAT)|
|Comp 2 s||May 7th||GS - 1||Oct 16 to March 17||GS -2(CSAT)|
|Comp 3 s||May 14th||GS - 1||Apr-17||GS -2(CSAT)|
|Comp 4 s||May 21st||GS - 1||Upto date||GS -2(CSAT)|
|Comp 5 s||May 28th||GS - 1||Upto date||GS -2(CSAT)|
|Comp 6 s||June 4th||GS - 1||Upto date||GS -2(CSAT)|
|S - Sunday||W - Wednesday|
APPSC GROUP-2 ONLINE FREE MOCK TEST SERIES For Results click Here.
For taking Online FREE MOCK TESTS Click Here.
For Registering Online FREE MOCK TESTS Click Here.
For the benefit of Students preparing for APPSC Group-2 Screening Test to be conducted on 26th February, we are giving FREE MOCK TESTS on the following dates:
MOCK TEST 1 : 01-02-2017 Result(.pdf copy)
MOCK TEST 2 : 08-02-2017 Result(.pdf copy)
MOCK TEST 3 : 15-02-2017
1. Tests will be conducted ONLY ONLINE.
2. ONLY ONLINE REGISTERED CANDIDATED CAN TAKE TESTS.
3. Key wll be provided immediately after the test.
4. Tests will be conducted ONLY in Telugu medium.
MAINS 2017 TEST SERIES
Every year two Mains Test Series will be conducted; one in January-February and the second in July-October.
Mains Test Series - 2:
1. General Studies Test series - January Module will start from 2nd January 2017. Clich here to get schedule(.pdf) of Test Series.
MAINS 2016 TEST SERIES
Mains Test Series - 2:
1. General Studies Test series - August Module will start from 21st August 2016. Clich here to get schedule(.pdf) of Test Series.
2. Mathematics Optional Test Series
(a). Test Series for those appearing for Mains 2016 will start from 25-08-2016. Click here for Schedule. Click here for Best Answer Scripts Upload.
3. Public Administration Optional Test Series will start from 25-08-2016. Click here for Schedule.
4. Sociology Optional Test Series will start from 25-08-2016. Click here for Schedule.
Every year Prelims Test Series will be conducted in the months of April-July. In 2016, it will start from 23rd April. Evaluation of the OMR sheets and display of Results is done on the next day which is the Hallmark of ANALOG IAS INSTITUTE. This gives a very good kick start for all the aspirants who prepare for this exam very seriously. Exam is followed by Discussion.
Every year hundreds of students check their relative performance vis-a-vis others in Hyderabad. This year onwards, with outstanding support from all our Old and Present batch students, we are conducting Test series in different other cities like Bengaluru and New Delhi also.
There is a proposal to start test Series online especially for all our students who could not physically attend at the our premises.
Find below the Schedule for 2015 Prelims Test Series OR click here for soft copy.
PRELIMS – 2016 TEST SERIES TIME TABLE
*** Click the Icon after Test Name to see Discussion Video. Click Result to see Test Result.
|Test||Date||General Studies (Paper – I)||CSAT(Paper– II)|
|Test 1||23-04-2016||Indian History Result|
|Test 2||01-05-2016||Indian Polity Result|
|07-05-2016||Grand Test - 1 Result|
|Test 3||08-05-2016||Science & Technology(70) & Environment(30) Result|
|Test 4||15-05-2016||Geography(70) & Environment(30) Result|
|21-05-2016||Grand Test - 2 Result|
|Test 5||22-05-2016||Indian Economy(70) & Environment(30) Result|
|29-05-2016||Grand Test - 3 Result|
|Test 6||05-06-2016||Indian History & Polity Result|
|Test 7||12-06-2016||Science & Technology & Economy 1 2 Result|
|Test 8||19-06-2016||Geography & Environment 1 2 Result|
|26-06-2016||Grand Test - 4 Result|
|Test 9||03-07-2016||Grand Test - 1 Result||Grand Test - 5 Result|
|8,9,10 July||Current Affairs Sessions|
|Test 10||17-07-2016||Grand Test - 2 Result||Grand Test - 6 Result|
|Test 11||24-07-2016||Grand Test - 3 Result||Grand Test - 7 Result|
|Test 12||27-07-2016||Grand Test - 4 Result||Grand Test - 8 Result|
- Till Test 8 Both GS & CSAT test timings will be @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- From Test 9 the test timings will be: G.S:9:30 AM - 11:30 AM CSAT:3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Rs 3000/- for all 12 GS Tests & 8 CSAT Tests are FREE.
- Test series is Free for ANALOG IAS Old & Present Students of GS only.
- These tests will be held as per the UPSC standards.
- GS Test Discussion will be followed soon after the test till Test 8 ONLY. No Discussion on CSAT Paper. Detailed Answers with KEY will be provided at the end of the each Test.
- Students are advised to bring BLUE/BLACK Ball pens to mark on OMR sheet.
- Merit List will be displayed in the notice boards of Hyderabad (both the premises), Bangalore and Centres and also in our website the following day. A video of the Discussion will be kept in Youtube.
- Students are advised to attempt the tests VERY SERIOUSLY.
- Test will start at exact time mentioned in Schedule.
- Every question paper of GS will include few questions related to current affairs.
- Hyderabad 1: 2nd Floor, 1-2-288/32, Indira Park 'X' Roads, Domalguda, Hyd-29; Ph: 9912441137, 040-27620440
- Hyderabad 2: 3rd Floor, Kamala Towers, Above OBC Bank, Ashok Nagar ‘X’ Roads, Hyd-20; Ph: 040-64646686
- Bengaluru: Adj. to Attiguppe Metro station, near Sharavathi Nursing Home,Vijayanagar,Blr-40; Ph: 9912441138
- New Delhi: Shop No. 60/17, Bada Bazar Rd, Block 60A, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060; Ph: 011-25871890
We are trying to start online platform for those who cannot come physically to exam center. Details of which will be given very shortly.
Mains 2016 Test Series - 1:
1. General Studies Test series - February Module will start from 14th February 2016. Clich here to get schedule of Test Series.
Previous Test series Conducted
MAINS 2015 TEST SERIES
Every year two Mains Test Series will be conducted; one in March-April and the second in September-November.
In 2015, Mains Test Series - 1 started from 15th March till 20th April. Click Test Series to get the schedule of Test Series.
Mains Test Series - 2:
1. General Studies Test series - October Module will start from 18th October 2015. Clich here to get schedule of Test Series.
2. Mathematics Optional Test Series
(b). Test Series for those appearing for Mains 2016:
3. Public Administration Optional Test Series will start from 21-10-2015. Click here for Schedule.
4. Sociology Optional Test Series will start from 21-10-2015. Click here for Schedule.