MATHEMATICS OPTIONAL COACHING - CIVIL SERVICES
- Extremely high scoring: If you get your mathematics optional right then you will make it to the final list.
- Certainty: If you have attempted your paper well then you are sure that you will get good marks. For example this year just by attempting 400 marks paper you could get a decent 260+ marks. Even if you don't get good marks in first attempt you can be sure that you will increase your marks in subsequent attempt.
- Fun: Mathematics is a delightful subject and therefore doing maths takes you away from somewhat boring humanities.
- Good Impression: The fact that you have taken Maths makes a good impression on interview board members. They are very pleased to see that you have opted for a tough optional.
- Easy paper: The difficulty level of Mathematics paper is quite moderate and almost all questions are directly picked from the standard textbooks
Currently Analog providing Mathematics optional coaching for civil services at the following locations :
- New Delhi